Saturday, August 3, 2013

Twit Crit.


Earlier this week, a friend of mine on Twitter (@randyprine) pointed out to me the #foxnewslitcrit hashtag & suggested I partake in the festivities. (I didn't even realize this was sparked by a real-life Fox News book-interview-turned-pathetic-debacle until I was almost done writing these.)

They kinda became their own thing, & lo & behold, another one of my followers suggested I write a blog post collecting my tweets. So here it is. Now if only I could that tweet from her...

So thank you, whoever you are.

Here is a day wasted mocking right-wing literary-journalism, Twitter-style.

















































































1 comment:

  1. These are amazing and you are a genius. The Othello one is the best.

    ReplyDelete